Saturday, July 24, 2010

So Here it goes...

So this is the beginning of my blogging experience. I am thrilled to share my journey with you...the triumphs and victories, the hardships and hangups, the highs and the lows. I am vulnerable. I am honest. I am blunt without regard to the opinions of others. This is who I am. This experience is for the purpose of sharing with you, the reader, of where I have been, where I am, and where I am going on this big beautiful road of life, and somehow bringing all the glory to God through the story of my life and my testimony. Through sharing, I am giving myself a voice. I am no longer hiding in the shadows of loneliness and isolation. Today I choose to live. Today I choose to be free. Today I choose to be vulnerable, to be willing to take chances and make mistakes. I am not perfect, and never intend to be. But God is perfect and He is more than enough to cover this lump of clay and create it into something beautiful. I know He has something great ahead for me. My destiny is marked. There is no looking back. I am pressing forward to my destiny. Will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment